Drop the Anchor will be holding our first Christmas Beer Festival on the 2nd December. 2 -9pm
• Tucktonia Pale Ale 4.7%
• Fusee Chain American Bitter 5.2%
• Mother Sellar’s Mild 3.8%
• The Priests Hole Porter 4.9%
• Silent Stones Amber 4.7%
• Old Joe – Vanilla Porter 6%
• Grey Lady – Cold Press Coffee Milkstout 6%
• The Phoenix Orange IPA 6%
• Hazelnut Stout
• Tuttons Well session IPA 3.8%
• The Miraculous Beam – Chocolate Orange Porter 8%
• Gin & Tonic Ale – botanically infused with several herbs and spices, mandarin and Juniper. 4%
If Ales not your thing, we have you covered as will be sourcing some local Ciders and Gins.
This year we will be having a selection of Gins Provided by The Christchurch Confectioner @theChristchurchConfectioner meet Lloyd and Sally at the gin bar.
Local Awarding Ciders from Dorset Sunshine Dorset Sunshine Cider
We will be having a selection of local bands, Choir (to be confirmed) playing downstairs in Mocha Turtle Café.
Veg and Vegan options also available via Mocha Turtle Coffee Bar
Keep up-to-date via https://www.facebook.com/events/284594019056839/
This is a non-ticketed event. Dogs and Children Welcome.